Thank you for visiting my site.
Over the years, I've had the privilege of working at some highly-regarded agencies with some very lovely people. I’ve found the best work typically comes from the simplest insights, and that fortune favors the brave. My work has been recognized by Cannes, One Show, D&AD, Clios, Art Director's Club, Andys, and Communication Arts, among others.
Some additional career highlights include:
- Recording voiceover with Michael Madsen.
- The ESPN ESPYS tagline: "The best stories of the year, all told in one night."
- Watching 100,000 Dutch fans cheer the "Bloed Oranje" film during the World Cup semi-finals against Uruguay.
- VCU's "Notable Alumni" list, Creativity Magazine.
- Helping WDCW win Ad Age "Small Agency of the Year."
- Appearing in three separate all-agency group photos in Communication Arts. (Record?)
- Judging the One Show twice, as well as a few regional shows.
- Becoming co-global CD on Quiksilver/Roxy... six months before they went bankrupt.
- Going almost an entire shoot without visiting craft services.
In addition to writing, I also love airports, Slurpees, and cartoon pigs. If you have any other questions, please get in touch. Thank you.