Thank you for visiting my site.
Over the years, I've had the privilege of working at some wonderful agencies, with some very lovely people from around the world. My work has been recognized by Cannes, One Show, D&AD, Clios, Art Director's Club, Andys, and Communication Arts, among others.
Some additional career highlights include:
- Recording voiceover with Michael Madsen.
- Writing the ESPN ESPYS tagline: "The best stories of the year, all told in one night."
- Watching 100,000 Dutch fans cheer the "Bloed Oranje" work, during their World Cup semi-final against Uruguay.
- Making VCU's "Notable Alumni" list in Creativity Magazine.
- Helping WDCW win Ad Age "Small Agency of the Year."
- Being asked to judge awards shows, big or small.
- Helping Fallon win the Fanatics business with my favorite thing never made: https://vimeo.com/249428321
- Becoming co-global CD on Quiksilver/Roxy... six months before they went bankrupt.
- Going (almost) an entire shoot without visiting craft services.
In addition to writing, I also love airports, Slurpees, and cartoon pigs. If you have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch. Thank you.